Selected Journal Publications
- Y. Tinkey, P.K, Miller, L.D, Olson and M. Heitzman, "Spectral Analysis of Surface Waves Scanning to Identify Debonding Conditions Between HMA Layers in Pavement", Journal of Transportation Research Board, 2013
- Y. Tinkey and L.D. Olson, "Applications and Limitations of Impact-Echo Scanning for Void Detection in Posttensioned Bridge Ducts", Journal of Transportation Research Board, 2008.
- Y. Tinkey and L.D. Olson, "Sensitivity Studies of Grout Defects in Post-Tensioned Bridge Ducts using Impact-Echo Scanning Method", Journal of Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC, 2007.
- P.W. Jayawickrama, J Gong and Y. Tinkey, "Nondestructive Evaluation of Installed Soil Nails", Journal of Transportation Research Board, 2006
Selected Technical Publications
- Y. Tinkey, L.D. Olson, and Miller, Patrick, "Non-destructive Evaluation Scanning Techniques for Structural Components of Concrete Bridges", Proceedings of National Concrete Bridges, St Louis, MO, May 2008
- Y, Tinkey and L.D. Olson, "Impact Echo Scanning for Grout Void Detection in Post-Tensioned Bridge Ducts - Findings from a Research Project and a Case History", Proceedings of Structures Congress, Long Beach, CA, May 2007.
- Y, Tinkey and L.D. Olson, "Turning Crosshole Sonic Logs to Crosshole Tomography Tomograms", Proceedings of Geo Congress, Denver, CO, February 2007
- Y. Tinkey, L.D. Olson, and H. Wiggenhauser, "Impact Echo Scanning for Discontinuity Detection and Imaging in Post-Tensioned Concrete Bridges and Other Structures", Materials Evaluation - The Official Journal of for ASNT, pp 65 – 69, January 05.
- Y. Tinkey, L. D. Olson, R. Bedon and C. Nieberle, "Impact Echo Scanning Technology of Internal Grout Condition Evaluation in Post-Tensioned Bridge Ducts, the Proceedings to International Symposium on Non-Destructive Testing in Civil Engineering, September, 2003, Berlin, Germany
- Y. Promboon, "Imaging and Scanning Technologies for Structural Condition Assessment of Concrete Structures using Crosshole Tomography and Impact Echo Scanning", Society of Thai Engineer Proceedings, November 2002, Bangkok, Thailand
- Y. Promboon, "Acoustic Emission Source Location", Dissertation submitted to the University of Texas at Austin, August 2000
- Y. Promboon, L. D Olson and J. Lund, "Nondestructive Evaluation (NDE) Methods for Quality Assurance of Epoxy Injection Crack Repairs" ,Concrete Repair Bulletin; International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI), Jan/Feb 2002, pp. 12 - 16
- G. Ramirez, Y. Promboon, M. D. Engelhardt and T. J. Fowler, "Use of Acoustic Emission to Evaluate Source Location and Impact Damage Severity in Composite Pipes", AECM-6, the Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Acoustic Emission from Composite Materials, San Antonio, TX , June 98
- Y. Promboon and T. J. Fowler, "Source Location on Fiber Reinforced Composites", AECM-6, the Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Acoustic Emission from Composite Materials, San Antonio, TX , June 1998